Showing 1–16 of 29 results
–plug and play
–three Grove interface ports (1 of which is I2C)
–built in buzzer
–keeps touch pins of micro:bit accessible
–provides micro:bit expansion component holes
• plug & play
• pncreases micro:bit functionality: comes with an RGB LED and a buzzer, has a power switch and a power indicator, and six spare grove connectors.
– easy installation, screw into threaded nuts of the bitwear
– compact design, same footprint as a microbit
– adds commonly used wearable features like RGB LEDs, buzzer, and vibration…
Smart Coding Kit contains all the parts to turn your BBC micro:bit into a wearable device. It includes the new and updated Wear:bit board which has been updated to…
– easy installation, screw into threaded nuts of the BitWear with the included screw driver
• plug & play
• features a buzzer and a vibration motor
• powered by 2 AAA batteries
• has a Grove I2C port
• has a power switch and a power…
Ring:bit Car is a small DIY smart car driven by the BBC micro:bit and the Ring:bit. The Ring:bit extends the micro:bit’s 3 GPIO ports and allow for different sensors…
Crystal Battery Box
Basic:kit Manual Book
BitCar is a micro:bit based do-it-yourself robot designed for STEM education. It’s easy to assemble, easy to code and fun to play with. The car uses two high quality…
Elecfreaks Cutebot car is a combination of BBC micro:bit board, learning kits, and expansion boards. Simple and safe to install. Kids can learn micro:bit…
What is micro:bit
micro:bit is a tiny programmable computer, designed to make learning and teaching easy and fun!
From dancing robots to banana keyboards, your micro:bit has all the features you…
BitStarter Kit comes complete with a BitMaker Lite for micro:bit and 3 Grove modules for kids to realise their creative & functional projects. It’s an educational, easy and functional…
Micro:bit Breadboard Adapter
Transparent Breadboard – 83 * 55 mm
Crystal Battery Holder – 2 x AAA
EF92A micro:servo 180 degrees analog servo for micro:bit
TMP36 Temperature Sensor
MicroB USB Cable
Breadborad Jumper Wire 65pcs…
Glint is a wearable bracelet that enables the creation of interactive projects for younger learners who are just starting out with graphical programming. The interface is simple & elegant…
Not a member yet? Register now
Sign me up for the newsletter!
I accept the Terms of Service
Are you a member? Login now
Let us know your questions, and the product information.
Join us to receive special promotions, course updates, free workshop details.